Want to change your resume from ordinary to attention-grabbing?
I will show you how. And this is what will happen:
- Your resume will immediately stand out-recruiters will not wait to talk to you.
- During the interview, you will be someone they would have already met.
- You set yourself up for getting the job because you are the “preferred choice” – interview thus remains a mere formality, and you can negotiate better.
This program turns your ordinary, one-which-no-one-notices resume to an assured interview ticket.
In this program, you’ll learn :
- Actual winning templates of resumes and cover letters, including psychological breakdowns of WHY they work
- Proven strategies for making your experience shine…even if you don’t have 10 years of experience
- The SPECIFIC words to use in the first 5 lines of your resume to “control” what the reader sees (includes case studies of how I used this technique in the field)
- How to quantify your value …even if you work in a “soft” (non-technical) field
- How to ruthlessly kill the fluff and B.S. that chokes most resumes using the Plain-English Principle
- Subtle tweaks to avoid being labeled a “job hopper”
- Learn the 3 steps to turn your stale, dead-in-the-water resume into an “interview ticket” that sails past the unwashed-masses resumes you’re competing against
- Often-overlooked areas of your cover letter and resume where you can stand out above novice applicants
- How to use powerful positioning “triggers” to change industries
- How to position “blemishes” and mistakes in your career so the focus stays on your strengths and talents
- How to look your absolute best without stretching the truth. The tactics taught in this program are 100% ethical and hiring-manager approved. I personally stand behind everything I teach in this course.
- “Storytelling Sales Secrets” and how to create a “story toolbox” to effortlessly engage with your prospective employer and rise head-and-shoulders above the competition
- Actual resumes and cover letters that win — including my line-by-line analysis explaining WHY they work and HOW you can apply the lessons to your own resumes and cover letters. Don’t reinvent the wheel. Use these proven models and scripts.